Last Friday we decided to primer the car with primer paint. we went to Pep Boys and bought around eight cans of black spray paint a couple cans of silver and a couple cans of clear coat. we got the car taped up and started to paint it. the days we were painting it, its been really windy outside ,so it took a couple days to finish. after the couple days we got the black done. we took the tape off and taped around the trim off the car. while painting the trim I decided to also paint the rims. the paint was complete and I went to the interior. before we painted the car I didn't mention the we painted the interior as well. we painted it black and red. I will post some pictures as soon as I take some.
After painting the car we went to audio express and bought speakers and a new deck. we bought a pair of three and a half inch speakers and a pair of six by nine inch speakers, along with a pioneer deck. we installed them and the music sounds ten times better then it did. though we did find some issues that are an easy fix but it costs money and its a hassle. first, the motor mount is broken and we have to change it out, but its very difficult. second, the front bushings on the sway bars are bad so those need changed out and that is also difficult, but it will get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment